Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome

Well well, My first blog on Blogger. I must say, I do feel like this could be the start of a wonderful and exciting relationship. I have been delaying this for some time now because I didn't know what I was getting myself into, I was scared of the unknown, but after a little research, I dove in and here I am.

I have big ideas for this blog and my future website. Well I already have a personal website here, but it is not worth the server its hosted on. Nah I'm Kidding I like my server. They are cool. Anyways, my big plan, that's what I was talking about. I have them, they are big. They will be useful and fun and they require this blog and other sites to link together and help me make more blog and content for you all.

So come back soon, when I have some more to show you.

blog comments powered by Disqus