Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pinball Number Count Stop Motion Music Video Tribute by Alex

Stop motion music video clip

This is the same video as my earlier post, but it's on Metacafe which pays me money for every 1000 views my video gets. So share this with your friends please!

This music video is my final project for Enmore Design Centre. My song choice is Pinball number count by the pointer sisters. I chose this song because it's a fun, funky tune that reminded me of when I used to watch sesame street in the late 80's! Geez! Am I that old???? It features my cousins and class mates. The objective was to have stop motion in the video. I chose to incorporate face imagery in the chorus to connect the numbers and human face together. I chose images and video that portrayed movement to fit the fast jazzy instrumental solo. Overall this was a fun video shoot to do. I hope to do more in the future, and I recommend it to anyone.


Pinball Number Count Stop Motion Music Video Tribute by Alex
blog comments powered by Disqus